My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

 I have earned 6+ dollars so far on ysense this month. I might get to cashout there next month since I seem to be earning around 5 dollars a month there.

I have 2+ dollars on timebucks right now after a recent cashout which I think I did last week from what I remember. I will probably just withdraw the money instead of investing it in a play to earn game once I reach 10 dollars there.

I have 7000+ points on toluna right now. I am waiting for around two cashouts from them to arrive. I am not really expecting a third cashout to arrive anymore - maybe the cashout got lost in their records.

I have 13000+ coins on cointiply right now. I can cashout there once I reach 30,000 coins, which is worth 3 dollars.

I have 89 cents on paidverts right now. Once I reach 1 dollar there I will probably cash it out instead of advertising there. I never get any referrals by advertising there.

I just uploaded a video to youtube. Hopefully it gets some views. My last video got 3 views, which is unusual for me. Usually I get 1 view or more often, zero views.

I will check if bitcoinker will pay me next month. If it doesn't, I will have to consider it as a scam site.

No comments:

Post a Comment