My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

 This blog has receive 27 views in October. In September it received 20 views.

I have 4 dollars on timebucks right now. I can cashout once I reach 10 dollars there. I earn there mostly from the paid to click ads, the poll, and disqualification points.

I have 223 points on lifepoints right now. I need at least 285 points to cashout.

I have 12,000+ points on toluna right now. I need to have at least 21,000 points to cashout 5 dollars or 250 pesos.

My main youtube channel now has 6500+ views. This is amazing. It might hit 7000 views eventually. My second youtube channel almost has 5000 views.

I am investing more in one play to earn game I play. I earn around 1 dollar per month there and I reinvest it into the game to ideally earn more money. I don't really invest in the other play to earn game I play.

I have 94 cents on paidverts right now. Once I reach 1 dollar there I will cash it out instead of advertising.

I just recently logged into all the sites I am a member of to keep them active so my accounts won't close due to inactivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment