My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, November 6, 2022

 I have 9.60 dollars on ysense right now. I only need 40 more cents to cashout 10 dollars there. That is around one or two surveys. So far I have earned 2+ dollars there this month total.

Bitcoinker is a scam site. I didn't receive money from them after I cashed out. I don't think anyone should make an account there. I am going to remove it from my recommended sites.

I have 223 points on lifepoints right now. I only need one or two more paying surveys to get to cashout 250 pesos there.

/Right now I have 228 pesos on mobrog. I need to earn 250 pesos there to cashout.

I now have 6500+ views on youtube. As always, this is amazing. I might reach 7000+ views there soon. On my second channel, I might reach 5000 views soon.

I am still playing the two play to earn games I play. I still earn 40 pesos per month on one game and around 150 pesos per month on the other game. I might be earning a bit less on both since the prices of their currency might have gone down recently.

Looks like plentybenjis.com isn't online anymore. The owner of that site has been having health issues over the years. I don't want this to be the case, but maybe the owner has already passed away. The SSL certificate of that site hasn't been paid for for around two weeks now.

No comments:

Post a Comment