My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, November 20, 2022

 I have 5+ dollars on ysense right now. I have earned 6+ dollars there total this month. Last month I earned 5+ dollars there total.

I have 1860 points on toluna right now. I need to earn 21000 points to cashout there.

I have 8+ dollars on timebucks right now. I am very close to a cashout. I am planning on investing the 10 dollars I will get there on a risky investment.

I have 21 cents on paidverts right now. I am going to withdraw again instead of advertising once I reach 1 dollar there. I don't really want to advertise there anymore.

Plentybenjis.com still hasn't paid for its SSL certificate. I guess that website is not coming back anymore.

Bitcoinker still hasn't paid me any money. It's a scam site. I've waited for two months already and they still haven't paid me anything. My balance just says that it is unpaid though I have already earned enough for a cashout. I am going to try to find a website to replace it.

I just uploaded a video to youtube after two weeks of not uploading anything. Hopefully I get some views.

I still have 12 cents on 2captcha.com. As I said before I don't get any referral earnings there anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment