My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

 I have 8+ dollars on ysense right now. I need to earn 10 dollars there at least to cashout. I earned 11+ dollars there last month.

I have 9 points on lifepoints right now. I recently received money from them which was a cashout I made a week or two ago.

I think I need to stop the laptop from going to sleep to earn more on honeygain. Recently I kept my pc running without letting it sleep and I was able to earn a pretty decent amount this time. I think I should edit the pc settings so it will keep constantly running so I will earn more on honeygain. Then again that might ruin the laptop so I am having second thoughts about it.

I still haven't received money from bitcoinker. I guess the site really is a scam.

Plentybenjis.com is back online. I guess the owner is still alive, which I am glad about. Hopefully they bring back paid to click ads and daily login bonuses on that website since all the surveys there disqualify me.

I have 1.7 dollars on timebucks right now. I spent my last cashout there to invest in one play to earn game.

One play to earn game I play had an update in cashouts which made everything a lot more complicated, confusing, and difficult. I am not really sure how I will cashout my money there. I think their app needs to be updated a bit more so it will work properly. Otherwise I think I need to register to and install another app to cashout from them which I dislike. Sometimes I think about discontinuing working there already.

I have 71 cents on paidverts right now. I will probably cashout the money there again once I reach 1 dollar instead of advertising. I don't really advertise there anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment