My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

 I have 9.82 dollars on ysense right now. So far recent surveys have been disqualifying me there. I am mostly earning from the poll there right now. After around a month of clicking the poll I will have enough earned to cashout 10 dollars.

I have 4.60+ dollars on timebucks right now. I am mostly earning from disqualification points, the poll, and paid to click ads there. Once I reach 10 dollars there I will use it to invest in a play to earn game.

I have 5000+ points on toluna right now. I need 21000 points to cashout there.

I have 94 cents on paidverts right now. I am going to cashout the money once it reaches one dollar instead of advertising there.

I have 16000+ coins on cointiply right now. I haven't had much time to click the ads there recently so I have been earning much more slowly there.

Right now I have 136 points on lifepoints. I just received a cashout from them recently.

It looks like plentybenjis.com is not going to bring back login rewards and paid to click ads. Those were my main ways of earning there since the surveys there pretty much all disqualify me. I guess I am just logging in there to keep my account active, but I don't really click surveys there anymore.

Bitcoinker still hasn't paid me. I suggest not making an account there since it's probably just a waste of time trying to earn there since they don't pay users from my experience. Maybe I just haven't earned enough to pay for the transaction fee but maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment