My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, October 16, 2022

 I have earned 4+ dollars on ysense so far this month. Last month I earned 5+ dollars there. I used to earn 10+ dollars a month there but my new average there is around 5 dollars a month.

I already received the money from timebucks worth 10 dollars. After that cashout I have 85 cents or so on my account there right now. I will also invest the next 10 dollars I will earn there on a play to earn game.

I have 76 or so cents on paidverts right now. I will probably just cashout the money instead of advertising there again - I changed my mind about the money.

I still have 12,000+ coins on cointiply. I haven't had the time to click ads there lately. I will be able to earn another 24 coins there in about an hour.

I logged into the websites I am a member of recently so the accounts won't get closed due to inactivity.

I just uploaded a video to youtube. Ideally it gets some views. The video is still processing.

I still have 11 cents on 2captcha.com. I don't really get any referral earnings there anymore.

I received one ad click recently. Of course I still don't have enough money earned from ad clicks to cashout the money on my account there.

I will try to wait and see if I will receive money from bitcoinker next month. If I don't receive money from them next month, I will just call the site a scam site and stop clicking there.

No comments:

Post a Comment