My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, August 11, 2022

 This blog has gotten 5 views so far this month. Last month it got 6 views.

I have 9.59 dollars on ysense right now because a few surveys paid me. I earned around 6+ dollars there this month so far.

I have 5.81 dollars on timebucks right now. A few surveys paid me a few cents. I also earn from the paid to click ads, disqualification points, and the polls.

I have 82 cents on paidverts right now. I will probably withdraw that money. Once I reach 1 dollar again after this cashout, I will probably advertise there.

My main youtube channel only needs 10 more views to reach 6,300 views, which is amazing. I never thought I would get that many views. I think my second youtube channel has 4,700+ views right now from what I remember.

I have 166 points on lifepoints right now. I have been earning there mainly from the polls and disqualification points.

Toluna still has an error in which they keep offering tons of surveys but they all disqualify. I wouldn't be surprised if that site closed soon. I will probably have to look for another survey site to join to replace it, which is a very difficult process.

I have 900+ coins on cointiply right now. I already received my previous cashout from them in my account.

I have 11 cents on 2captcha.com right now. After their recent UI change I don't really get any referral earnings anymore. I guess my referrals left the website after that design change, maybe because they don't like the new design or something. Because of that my recent earnings there are only the earnings I typed by myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment