My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

 This blog has gotten 10 views so far this month. Last month it got 6 views.

I have 63 cents on ysense right now. I have earned 7 dollars there so far this month. Last month I earned 10+ dollars total there.

Toluna is still offering multiple surveys that always disqualify. I think that website is about to close. It also offers surveys on ysense constantly and those surveys also disqualify there. Maybe they have a glitch on their website.

My Youtube channel now has 6,300+ views! This is amazing. I never thought I would get this far. I am glad to get that many views and I am vey thankful for all the support I have gotten.

My second Youtube channel has around 4,780 views now. It might end up with 4,800 views soon. It's also impressive that I've gotten that many views there.

I was about to cashout from comical-clicks.com since I reached 1 dollar there but I looked at the withdraw section and I saw that they increased the minimum cashout amount to 2 dollars, so I can't cashout right now. I will probably have to click ads there for around two more months to reach another dollar.

I have 93 cents on paidverts right now. I will probably reach 1 dollar there by the end of the week. I am going to cashout that money and then advertise again when I reach 1 dollar there again.

I have 193 points on lifepoints right now. A few surveys paid me there as well as a few polls. I need 285 points at least to cashout.

I have 6.60 dollars on timebucks right now. I am earning there mostly from the polls and disqualification points and ad clicks and play to earn games. I need to earn at least 20 dollars or two cashouts to be able to send the money to my account. 

No comments:

Post a Comment