My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, July 10, 2022

 I have some surveys to work on since I didn't work on them for around 72 hours.

I now have 29,600+ or so coins on cointiply so I am very close to a cashout.

I have 6.27 dollars on ysense right now. I looked at my account and there are currently no surveys available there, so I just clicked the poll.

I have around 10 cents on paidverts right now. I will invest money there the next time I get 1 dollar there.

I have 30 cents on timebucks right now after my recent cashout. I have some surveys offered to me there recently that I haven't clicked yet.

I have 10 cents on 2captcha.com right now. I need to earn 25 cents at least to cashout.

I didn't get any ebook sales or ad clicks or new referrals when I woke up.

Apparently the person that bought one ebook from me asked for a refund so my profits returned to 0 dollars there.

No comments:

Post a Comment