My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

I have 2.13 dollars on Ysense right now. I need 10 dollars to cashout. I will probably get to cashout there after four months.

I currently have 400 points on Lifepoints. I earn around 100 points per month so I should be able to cashout after seven months.

I now have 5 dollars on Timebucks because of a pollfish survey that paid me. I might be able to cashout there after ten months if I earn without surveys.

I think I will be able to cashout from two sites after one month.

Apparently I can receive an extra 5000 pesos from the government because of the current situation so I am looking forward to that. I think I need to apply for a certain kind of ID first before I can receive the money.

I am going to check if there are more surveys that will pay me right now.

My second channel only needs 3 more views to reach 2,500 views. That's already more than half the views of my main Youtube channel.

This blog seems to be getting 3 views per day recently which may be because a lot of people are at home. As a result I have around 190 views total for this blog for the month of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment