My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

A recent Lifepoints survey paid me 40 points. Because of that, I was able to request a cashout there. After my cashout request, Lifepoints changed their user interface.

I have 7 dollars on Ysense currently. I will probably get to cashout there by next month. I earned around 6 dollars on Ysense for this month.

I have uploaded new videos to my Youtube channels. It has been three weeks since my last uploads so I uploaded new videos.

I currently have 2.70 dollars on Timebucks. I might get to cashout there after four months.

I currently have 1.6 cents in ad clicks. I can withdraw from my ad clicks once I earn 5 dollars worth of clicks.

I didn't receive any ebook sales or job offers when I woke up.

My last two videos on my Youtube channels received zero views in three weeks. I am not sure how many views my newer videos will get.

No comments:

Post a Comment