My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

There was a recent Ysense survey that paid me 70 or so cents, so I was able to request a cashout of 10 dollars. I already received the money.

I have 900 points on Lifepoints right now. I need 1130 points to cashout there so I will probably receive the money after one or two months which will be worth 1000 pesos.

I still have 18000 points on Toluna so I need 2000 more points to cashout there.

I am around 70 percent of the way to a cashout on Bitcoinker. I only withdraw there very rarely so I will probably take many more months before I earn enough for a cashout.

I tried to advertise on Timebucks since I was given bonus ad money after cashing out. After advertising I gained 2 referrals on different websites. I might try to advertise more later since paid advertising seems to be effective for getting referrals. I might try to advertise Ysense next time with paid advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment