My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

There were 2 Lifepoints surveys that paid me recently. Because of that I have 1000 points there now. I need 130 more points to cashout, which will probably take me around half a month.

I still have 18000 points on Toluna so I need 2000 more points to cashout.

Because many surveys paid me, I have 2 dollars on Timebucks again. The last time I withdrew there, which was 10 dollars, was about a week ago.

I have 5.74 dollars on Ysense right now, so I am halfway to a cashout there. I will probably get to cashout there after two months.

On Mobrog I have around 200 pesos and I need 80 more pesos there to cashout.

I might get to cashout from three other sites by the end of this month.

This blog is now at 8000+ views. Since this blog has been around for about three years, that's about. 2,600 views per year on average.

My two Youtube channels get one or two views every once in a while. I am going to update them next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment