My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, March 14, 2020

I received one ad click when I woke up. Because of that, I have 1.6 cents worth of ad clicks now. I need five dollars worth of ad clicks to withdraw my ad click income.

Two Lifepoints surveys paid me recently so I have 1,018 points in my account there now. I need 1030 points to cashout 1000 pesos, so I need to at least receive disqualification points from 6 surveys to cashout. Ideally I just get paid for one survey and receive 40 or so points so I can cashout already.

I currently have 7 dollars on my Ysense account. I earned a total of 6 dollars there this month. Last month I earned 15 dollars there. This is without referrals.

There have been many Mobrog survey invites being sent to me lately. They all disqualified me and didn't give any disqualification points. I need 80 more pesos to cash out from my account there.

On Timebucks I have 2.5 dollars in my account. I need 10 dollars there to cashout. I mainly earned that amount from disqualification points from surveys and pollfish surveys that didn't disqualify me and paid me.

This blog now has 8000+ views. Ideally I want to get more views in the future. It is also great that I have this many views now.

My main Youtube channel now has 4,500+ views while my second Youtube channel has 2.500+ views. My second Youtube channel now has more than half the views of my main channel. If I get more activity on my second channel in general I might make it my main one while making my current main channel just about making money.


No comments:

Post a Comment