My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, March 28, 2020

There was a recent Ysense survey that paid me 40 points. That's worth around 30 pesos. I ended up with 380 points total as a result. I earn around 200 points a month there, so I will probably get to cashout after five months there.

I still have 18,000 points on Toluna so I need to wait until around next month before I can cashout.

I now have 80 cents on jillsclickcorner and I can buy advertising there once I reach 1 dollar. On donkeymails I have around 20 cents on my account.

I now have 4.40 dollars on Timebucks because of a few Pollfish surveys paying me and many disqualification points. I might get to cashout ten dollars there after six months.

I might get to cashout from two other sites after two weeks.

I didn't get any donations or ad clicks or ebook sales or new followers when I woke up.

I stopped trying to browse altexch.io because it's already closed. The website also keeps sending me emails even though it's already closed so I forwarded those emails to the junk folder.

I'm still collecting eggs from coinfarm.net but I still have zero referrals there so I can't really withdraw anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment