My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, March 1, 2020

There was a recent Ysense survey that paid me 3 dollars so I have 9.49 dollars there now. I need 50 more cents to cashout there.

I was able to receive money from Timebucks and used it to add to my Sunlife balance. Because of that I was able to add 500 pesos to my Sunlife fund.

I have 18125 points on Toluna right now. I need 2000 more points to cashout there.

Right now I have 220 pesos on my Mobrog account. I need 280 pesos or so there before I can cashout.

Donkeymails and jillsclickcorner no longer pay people any money. They only pay via advertising now. I receive a lot of paid emails from them now but I don't click them anymore. I still plan to keep my accounts there semi-active anyway.

This blog now has 7900 views. My main Youtube channel now has 4500 views. My second Youtube channel needs 3 more views to reach 2400 views total.

No comments:

Post a Comment