My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

There was a recent Ysense survey that paid me about 70 cents, so I was able to reach 10 dollars and request a cashout. I already received the money. After that, another survey paid me so I have 40 cents there again right after a cashout.

I have 290 points right now on Lifepoints because of a few surveys that paid me recently. I need around 900 more points to cashout another 1000 pesos.

This blog received 160 views total for this month. Last month this site received 90 views total, so I received more views than usual.

My second Youtube channel might have 2,500 views total soon. Right now it has 2477 or something views.

I didn't receive any ad clicks or ebook sales or donations when I woke up.

I was able to request a cashout from two other sites recently. I am still waiting to receive the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment