My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, May 4, 2017

I've clicked all my neobux and clixsense ads today, and even some wad.ojooo.com ads and all of my familyclix ads too. My clixsense total is now at 7.99 dollars! Only one cent more and I will be able to make my second withdrawal! It's all absolutely, completely due to the completed surveys. Ever since I joined clixsense in december 2016, I've made only around 2 dollars in ads but I have made over 16 dollars from surveys alone. My familyclix total is now at 1.23 dollars. Only 77 more cents and I will be able to cashout! My wad.ojooo.com total is at 1.79 dollars. Ome I reach 6 dollars, I will be able to cashout, so I only need around 4.21 dollars more. I'm already almost at 2 dollars there, which is the amount I cashed out for my first cashout.

No comments:

Post a Comment