My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Hi just some things I would like to say about the wad.ojooo.com changes. Apparently my old funds were "frozen" and turned into company shares. I can't withdraw them anymore. On the wad.ojooo.com fan page this is causing an uproar among their users since all their funds suddenly got frozen and inaccessible and they can't renew their rented referrals, apparently because the referral amount turned to zero and they also can't access their new funds. They wonder how to use the frozen funds. It's all just a major headache if you ask me. I'm going to try to get to 100 clicks and see if I can get to 2 dollars and withdraw my earnings there, since apparently everything was refreshed, maybe even the minimum payouts. Regardless, leave the site. Nothing good is going to happen. It's probably on the brink of bankruptcy.

No comments:

Post a Comment