My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, May 5, 2017

I was offered a survey recently and paid for it. It was about pursuing graduate studies in data analytics. I lied about being interested in the course and about being willing to pay 300,000 pesos for such a course. I have no interest in data analytics and I think graduate studies are a sham. Why study more when a job will pay you, you know? And college graduate jobs already pay a decent amount compared to high school graduate jobs. Anyway, I breezed through the contents by lying. They would ask whether I had a favorable opinion about the school or not, and if I choose an unfavorable opinion, I would get asked in text why, so I just breezed through everything by saying I had a moderately positive opinion. I guess they disqualify anyone that says anything bad. But I wanted the money, so I lied about having a positive opinion about the school. And so I got paid 85 cents right after my last cashout which just happened today. So it's great. Only around three more cashouts and I will be able to cashout to paypal and then to my savings account. That's all I have to say right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment