My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

I might feel like clicking my familyclix ads today. I'm getting close to the inbox2cash.com 5 dollar payout I'm excited I can't wait. I read an email there about using traffic exchanges to gain referrals without spending money and it seems too good to be true. I think a better option is to use sticky ads in pay per click sites.

I've checked my youtube analytics and I've made 529 views for all time ever since I started my 2017 channel. I need 10,000 views to start making money from the site and I hope I can do it I guess? That's a long way to go but honestly speaking, 500 views is looking up. I mean that's already half of a thousand, and ten of a thousand would make ten thousand. I think I should spend more time making custom thumbnails for my stuff. I think some people have discussed how a lot of views come from the thumbnail and I think I should really take that into consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment