My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, June 10, 2017

I'm back from my two-week break from youtube and blogger.

I've made four new uploads on youtube. Anyway, I'm going to discuss the stuff about pay per click sites I have been clicking on.

It turns out inbox2cash.com is a scam. It doesn't pay anyone. I've read something on a forum about people not being paid for three months already. Also, inbox2cash.com stopped sending email to people, so it's not possible to increase my total to five dollars to cashout. Essentially I just wasted my time on the site, but I didn't pay anything anyway and spend less than a minute on it per day.

Also, cashcamel.net has closed. It's either temporarily down or moved to a new address according to the browser, but essentially, the site went bankrupt and closed. So my four cents there are down the drain. Good thing I withdrew my old funds there. Anyway, at least cashtravel.info is still around so I can still cashout there.

I might go back to whatstuff.co.uk since their half cent a day offer looks good now compared to the news of all these sites closing and other sites needing a deposit before giving any payments.

No comments:

Post a Comment