My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, June 11, 2017

I've started depending less and less on youtube for entertainment and have been removing more and more youtube channels from my bookmarks. It's obvious the site is about to go under - having experience in pay per click sites, having more and more ridiculous terms of service is just a site trying to pay as few people as possible to try to catch up with its financial losses until the site finally closes without a trace.

I'm starting to lean more and more elsewhere for entertainment. Google, Youtube, and blogger are obviously struggling with income and paying bills and this is not a good sign. I mean really. With more and more people quitting youtube and more and more of them also getting suspended for no reason or false flagging or other ridiculous reasons, it just gives me a general sense this is just not a stable road and not the way to go for the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment