My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, June 15, 2017

I'm probably never going to get referrals for clixsense and neobux. That's just the way it is. I've tried putting my referral link on this blog and all my uploads but nothing works. I just have to get used to having zero referrals.

I feel bad that the mycashbar ad bar doesn't work. It's sad that the ads stop playing there no matter how often I restart my device. I guess I am just not welcome to that site.

I am thinking of joining paidverts.com again. This time, I am going to deposit money first into the account so I won't have to click low-value ads. By doing that, my BAP will be preserved and I will be able to view high-value ads too. It would be great. It just requires investing so I can move up the ranks quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment