My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, June 12, 2017

I don't really have any faith in either blogger or youtube. Neither of these sites are going to be giving me a decent living. These sites aren't going to be opening any doors for me anytime soon, or ever.

I wish I had more luck applying for jobs, but I guess I am just not qualified for anything. I wish I was, of course, so I can get more experience in my resume and get paid to work and all, but I'm just not qualified.

The stock market is really going on high prices nowadays. After I sold my SMPH shares, the price skyrocketed. I already made a decent profit from it, of course, but I need the price to come down before I can buy it again to sell it at a high price later. I was just surprised by the sudden increase in the prices of the stock market.

JFC shares are back to 8 percent again, from the minimum amount of shares possible I bought, but I need the price to be at 3 percent or something, or at least around five percent, before I can buy it again to sell it later. This is to be done for an account that isn't mine, but still.

I still haven't made a profit of a thousand pesos from my BDO shares. I need a ten percent increase in price, but I'm at a less than one percent profit right now. I guess its price didn't increase like how SMPH's price did. According to the news, SM just made a few billions in profit, so I guess that is why, and in addition, the price of the peso increased.

No comments:

Post a Comment