My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, June 12, 2017

With all of these pay per click site closures going on, and all the sites being exposed as scams, and more and more pyramid scheme ads showing up on pay per click sites, I'd have to say I'm losing faith in the pay per click business. Apart from clixsense, neobux, familyclix, and cashtravel.info, all the sites I am patronizing seem to be falling apart. And I'm getting tired of completing surveys, especially being disqualified for one ridiculous reason or another (basically because I'm not a US citizen)

If only I had a job. I sort of wish I had a job instead of this. I have been applying to lots of places but have just gotten nothing but rejections. I'd just like an easy job, even if it doesn't pay much. It would be great. But I just get rejected by every job I apply to.

No comments:

Post a Comment