My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, May 28, 2017

I'm done clicking all my neobux and clixsense ads today. I might even click my familyclix ads today, as well as my cashcamel and cashtravel.info ads. My clixsense is now at 5.79 dollars. I am getting close to my third cashout there, but of course it's not really considered close when I am not offered high-paying surveys and will take a long time if I have to depend on pay per click ads alone. I might start spending more time doing data entry. As I said before, I heard somewhere that making too many posts on youtube and blogger can actually decrease your view count. So I will try to post only once a week maybe, especially on youtube. I just tend to post more when there's nothing much happening and I have nothing to do. I need to stop that and instead of posting on youtube and blogger, focus more on data entry and pay per click instead. This will give me a more steady income source while making me more invisible on youtube and blogger, so I don't make people lose interest by posting too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment