My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, May 21, 2017

I'm at 1.44 dollars on familyclix. Only 60 more cents and I get to cashout! I am also at 5 dollars on clixsense. Only three more dollars and I will be able to do my third cashout! I already have 15 dollars on payza and another depost will make it 22 dollars, after that only two more cashouts and I will be able to transfer it to paypal and then to my savings account! That is great. And I think I already mentioned this, but I made 10,000 pesos of profit in the stock market! I'm going to use it to pay for my sunlife bills. And maybe withdraw some of it for personal purchases whenever I feel like it. Maybe I will withdraw 2000 pesos from the 10,000. Or maybe just 1,000 so the 9,000 will last for the one and a half years of making payments on sunlife, by which time I should be able to make another 10,000 to pay again. That would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment