My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

I got qualified for and got paid for a globaltestmarket survey, which earned me 50 points. I lied about having kids and lied about earning 20,000 per month and making 400,000 annually. I don't really have any hope for globaltestmarket anymore. I do have 815 points there currently but the surveys are just so rare and there are so many disqualifications. If you want to start an account there I wouldn't recommend it. I've only cashed out twice after 5 or so years on the site. And it has an exhausting and overly tedious set of forms for your profile that are a big yawn to finish. Clixsense does not have any such intensive data finding when handing out surveys. Plus it's creepy how globaltestmarket seems to know everything about me and give surveys accordingly, like that I have mutual funds and stocks and play video games even though I never gave any extensive info on my profile surveys. It's like they're watching everything happening on my monitor and disqualifying and giving surveys accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment