My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, May 4, 2017

I've sold a lot of stocks today. I seem to have made 9 percent profit from SMPH today, but I may have seen that the wrong way and it was only six percent. Anyway, I still sold 10,000 pesos worth of shares from that company. I also sold my jollibee shares. I sold 4,000 pesos worth of shares and left 10 shares worth 2,000 pesos to see whether or not the price will get lower or higher. this leaves me with 20,000 pesos there of available funds. What I am going to do is transfer 10,000 to my bank account to pay for my sunlife premiums for a year and a half, and then use the other 10,000 to speculate more and sell whenever I make 1,000 pesos worth of profit on a stock. I only buy the stocks that are recommended by the company. I leave a minumum amount of shares so I know whether the price is high or low so I buy and sell accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment