My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

There seems to have been a huge increase in the value of stocks over the weekend. Just last week on a wednesday I earned only 180 pesos from my SMPH shares but I earned 400 pesos from my SMPH shares instead when I opened my account today. I am pretty sure buying low and selling high is a better investing strategy in stocks then just buying and holding and hoping. This is because I get to cash out my profits this way and get to transfer them to my savings account. Though I hope I had higher capital, or get higher capital in the future, so I will be able to cash out more profits each time I buy and sell. By the way, I sell shares once I reach ten percent profit. I then wait for the small residue of shares to show 2 percent profit only to show that the price has gone down and then buy shares again, to sell once again once I have ten percent profit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment