My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

My most popular uploads are how to uploads. So I think it is a good idea to make more of those. Maybe if I make the correct kind of how to video I will be able to get more than 82 views on a video. That is my most viewed video right now, at 82 views. I hope I reach 10,000 views soon! I have around 450 views so I am at around 0.5 percent there. But if I make my upload schedule more frequent I will reach that amount much easier. From the looks of it, I am gaining many views and gaining them fast. It looks like my channel is picking up. All I have to do is upload more often and pick up the pace. I do watch a lot of youtube so I get a good idea of what I should make and what the strategies are for making easy videos that get a lot of views even though there are no skills involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment