My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, May 1, 2017

I was able to get paid for a clixsense survey worth 1.27 dollars. I just lied about using social media daily or many times a day, even though I don't even have any accounts apart from youtube and blogger. Then based on those lies, I answered the survey questions too - basically, by lying about everything. I then got paid 1.l27 dollars, making my current cash value there 6.86 dollars. At 8 dollars I will be able to cashout. So I will after that have around 14 dollars in payza after the processing fees. Once I reach 30 dollars, I will be able to transfer my earnings to paypal and transfer it to my savings account. 30 dollars will be a lot of money in pesos, basically 1,500 pesos, which will be able to buy me many, many things. Well that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment