My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

I am done clicking not only my neobux and clixsense ads, but my familyclix and wad.ojooo.com and goldenclix ads too. The pay per click sites I am the soonest to withdraw from again are clixsense, familyclix, and neobux. I am also nearing my minimum payout for inbox2cash.com. with those withdrawals, I will be able to cashout to my paypal account and then transfer those earnings to my savings.

I also completed some data entry today. I earned two cents total from working for around 45 minutes. Which is pretty good pay seeing that I don't have an employer and the work is not demanding. I just need to type letters and numbers on an image and make a typewritten version of it on the pc.

I'm thinking of paying for advertising to build a referral list for my neobux and clixsense accounts. that might actually be a good idea,though I would lose money in the process.

I think it would be a good thing to reinstall the mycashbar toolbar to earn pay per click money. It would be very good earnings apparently since I earned one cent from leaving the banner on only for an hour or so. It might be good to continue with that since the earnings are very huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment