My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, December 7, 2020

 I got 20 or so views on this blog this month so far. Ideally I am aiming to get 200 views per month minimum.


The newer videos I uploaded on Youtube have 0 and 2 views so far. The video on my main channel has 0 views while the video on my second channel has 2 views.


Right now I have 8.50 dollars on Timebucks. This is because 2 or so surveys paid me recently. I can cashout there once I reach 10 dollars.

I have 17000 points on Toluna right now. I need 4000 more points to cashout there.

I still have 207 points on Lifepoints. I need 78 more points to cashout there.

I received more emails telling me to buy a membership, so I deleted the emails. I also received text messages telling me to buy a membership so I deleted the emails.

Right now I have 7.59 dollars on Ysense. I need 2.50 more to cashout there. That is probably around five surveys.

There are some updates coming on some sites I am a member of that will help me make more money easier. The updates will probably arrive after a few months.

Timebucks has a new daily checklist to earn an extra 3 dollars a month. But the required tasks are too difficult to do so I don't qualify for the bonuses. Right now I earn around 1 dollar a month there.

No comments:

Post a Comment