My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

 I received another text message telling me to email someone. I asked who it was that sent the message but I never received a reply. I decided to delete the message.

I received more emails telling me to buy a membership which I deleted.

This blog has gotten 40+ views this month so far.

Right now I have 18000 points on Toluna. A few profile surveys paid me a few hundred points so I reached 18000 points.

There were a few Ysense surveys that disqualified me earlier. So far this month I have earned 82 cents there. There were also two Timebucks surveys that disqualified me earlier which paid disqualification points.

My main Youtube channel now has 5,200+ views. My second channel has 3,300+ views. I'm going to try to post new videos on those channels after a month.

I was able to cashout from Paidverts last week so I received another 70 cents in income. I received 70 cents since they require a 30 cents fee when you cashout one dollar.

I have 70 cents in wherethemoneygrows.info so far. I don't earn much there since I'm not that active there. I think I have 30 cents on comicalclicks.info.

No comments:

Post a Comment