My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, December 18, 2020

 As of now the 2 latest videos on my main channel still have zero views. The latest video on my second channel has three views.

This blog now has 70 views total this month. I will try to post more often to get more views. As I said before I get most of my views here every 20th or 21st of a month.

The total money I earned on Ysense this month is 2.40+ dollars so far. Last month I earned 6 dollars there. I earn there from surveys only, apart from a few offers I completed a few years ago.

I was able to invest in two websites and now I earn an additional 3 pesos a month without doing anything, apart from my usual earnings. This is in effect as long as those websites stay online. If the websites go bankrupt, I will try to withdraw my money out of them, but I probably won't be able to withdraw in time. Basically these are high-risk investments, so I put only a little money into them.

I am going to try to upload new Youtube videos in about two weeks. I am running out of videos I recorded already months ago so I need to edit more footage and make new ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment