My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, December 13, 2020

 This blog has received 50+ views so far this month. I am going to try to post here weekly at the least, which seems to be the way to get more views.

I am going to try to buy advertising on paidverts. I think for every 1 dollar you spend on advertising there, they repay you with 1.20 dollars worth of ads. The thing is, you need to wait for many months to be paid the actual 1.20 dollars and it's not instant.

I am going to try to release a new free ebook soon. I already know what to type but I'm trying to find time to make it.

Right now I have 8 dollars on Ysense. I earned 1.60 dollars or something this month there, which is income from two surveys this month.

I have 8.60 dollars on timebucks right now. I earn mostly from the daily poll and the search bar they have there. I used to earn a lot from ad clicks there but there are fewer ads available there nowadays.

I have 28 cents on 2captcha.com right now. I need to earn at least a dollar to cashout there.

No comments:

Post a Comment