My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

 I received more emails telling me to buy a membership, so I deleted the emails.

This blog got 118 views total this month. Last month this blog had 180+ views.

I earned 6.80 dollars total on Ysense this month. Last month I earned 6.16 dollars there.

I have 9.80 dollars on Timebucks right now. This is because a survey paid me recently. I might be able to withdraw there after two months if there are no paying surveys. If a survey pays me I might be able to withdraw there after two weeks.

Some investments I made grew by 2.5 times. I am still going to hold on to those investments and withdraw them when they are a more significant amount of money.

I didn't receive any more spam texts recently, so that's good news.

I am going to try to post on my Youtube channels weekly now. I think posting more frequently is the strategy I should use instead of less frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment