My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, December 17, 2020

 This blog has gotten 60+ views total this month. I am trying to post here weekly at least which seems to give me the most views.

I am going to post on my Youtube channels again after two weeks. My main channel has 5,200+ views while I think my second channel has 3,300+ views.

I now have 9 dollars on Ysense after some surveys paid me. I need to complete about two more surveys before I can cashout.

I was able to reach 22,000 points on Toluna recently and I was able to ask for another cashout. After that another survey paid me 3000 points so I have 6000 points there again.

I have 33 cents on Paidverts right now. I can probably cashout after one month since I earn about 2 cents per day there. I am planning to create a website so I can buy advertising there and advertise that website.

I received one ad click recently. I need to earn 100 dollars in ad clicks to cashout.

I didn't receive any job offers or new referrals or new followers or ebook sales or donations when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment