My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

This blog has gotten 80 views so far this month.

My latest video on my main channel still has zero views, while the newest video on my second channel has 3 views.

I was able to cashout 10 dollars from Ysense recently. I already received the money. There were a few surveys offered to me there a few hours ago that disqualified me.

My Toluna account has 6000 points so far. I was able to cashout recently like I said. There were two surveys offered to me there recently that disqualified me.

As of now I have 37 cents on Paidverts. I am still trying to make a website to advertise there once I reach 1 dollar there.

I have around 78 cents on wherethemoneygrows.info. If I stay active there for about a month I can cashout one dollar there. I have around 38 cents on comicalclicks.com, which used to be comicalclicks.info.

I will upload new videos to my two Youtube channels after two weeks. I still have a few prerecorded videos that will be good enough to upload for about four months.

No comments:

Post a Comment