My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, November 30, 2020

 I was able to cashout from Toluna. Apparently I received 20,000 points instead of only 6000 points since I actually completed more surveys than I remember.

Right now I have 5.65 dollars on Ysense. I earned 4+ dollars there this month.

This blog earned 186 views this month. Last month it got 240+ views I think.

I need 80 more points on Lifepoints to cashout another 250 pesos. Right now I have 205 points there.

I have 7.70 dollars on Timebucks right now. I need to earn at least 10 dollars there to cashout.

I clicked on all the sites I am a member of earlier so my accounts will stay active.

I uploaded new videos to Youtube recently. My new video on my main channel has 0 views so far while my new video on my second channel has 2 views.

No comments:

Post a Comment