My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, November 21, 2020

 I tried not posting here for about a month. In total I got 65 views this month doing this. Last month I got 220 views, so I guess being moderately active is better for this blog.

I'm going to try to upload new videos to Youtube after two weeks. I already have the videos made and I just need to upload them at the right time.

I have 4 dollars on Ysense right now. I earned 3 dollars this month there. I used to earn 16 dollars a month or so there but the addon no longer works so it's harder to catch up to and find surveys.

I have some investments that doubled in price. I am not yet planning to withdraw them since I think the price will go up even further later. I will withdraw my money in those investments once the value is a significant amount.

I tried buying advertising for my wherethemoneygrows.info account but I didn't gain any referrals this way.

I might be able to withdraw from paidverts in about two weeks. For some reason there were no ads available on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment