My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, October 25, 2020

 I just updated my Youtube channels with new videos. I uploaded three videos total.


I was able to cashout again from Toluna. I received my previous cashout there already so I was able to request another one. Right now I have 4000 points there.

I earned 140 points total on Lifepoints this month. That is equal to around 110 pesos or around 2 dollars this month.

I earned 3 dollars total on Ysense this month. I probably have to wait until next month for surveys to pay me again there.

I didn't earn any money on Mobrog this month. All the surveys disqualified me. Right now I have 75 pesos there.

The view counts on my Youtube channels aren't updating. This is even though I already uploaded new videos. Maybe the view counts will be updated tomorrow.

This blog got 203 views total this month. Last month it got 134 views. There seems to be more views total when I post less frequently.

I didn't receive any donations or ebook sales or ad clicks or new referrals or job offers or anything when I woke up. I did receive more emails telling me to buy a membership, which I deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment