My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, October 15, 2020

 Wow this blog now has 9000+ views! That's honestly amazing.

I was able to request a cashout from Ysense. I received the ten dollars I cashed out. I have 41 cents left in my account there right now. My total earnings there for october are around 3 dollars.

I now have 4.796 dollars on Timebucks. I am earning a lot faster because I enabled push clicks. Because of that earning opportunity, I earn an extra 1.5 dollars a month there. I tried installing the Timebucks software to earn more money there but it slowed my pc down too much so I uninstalled it. I thought it didn't use extra processing power and was just something you left installed on your pc but it requires too much processing power from the pc.

I have 15000 points on Toluna right now. They have a quota issue right now so they are taking longer to verify points. Once I receive all my points I will probably receive around 26000 points total so I can cashout again. I already received my last cashout there.

This blog received 120+ views this month. I think last month this blog received 140+ views.

I am going to try to post here only once a week to see if it gives me more views but I am not sure of that yet.

I didn't receive any ad clicks or donations or new followers or ebook sales or new referrals or job offers or anything when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment