My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

 I am waiting for an additional 6000 points to be added to my Toluna account. This is because I was qualified for two surveys there recently. When those points are added I will have 12000 points total there.

Lifepoints keeps recommending me a survey I already completed. I keep thinking it's a new survey when they send an invite but it's always the same one.

I earned 4 dollars total on Ysense this month. There seems to be more qualifying surveys now even without the addon.

I am going to try to upload on my Youtube channels again by next week. At that point it will be a month since I last uploaded a video, so I will upload again at that time.

This blog got 99 views this month so far. It got more views after I started posting frequently again. Before I posted a lot again it only got 45 views for the month.

I keep receiving emails telling me to buy a membership so I deleted those emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment