My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Apparently this site got 150 views last night and I have no idea why. I didn't get any ad clicks from all of that either. As a result my view count here is now 6,000+.

As I said on Xenzuu, Duterte signed a law that gives joblessness benefits. I think when I can receive that money, I will quit Clixsense. I just think it's better and easier to just collect joblessness benefits instead of doing the whole Clixsense thing.

I was able to request a cashout from Faucethub. It was the money I cashed out from Cointiply. It was worth around 3 dollars. According to the Faucethub website, I will receive the money after a week.

I will probably be able to cashout from two or so more websites after one month.

I didn't get any job offers, ad clicks, new referrals, donations, or ebook sales or anything when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment