My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Plentyofbenjis.com suddenly gave away 25 cents for free when I woke up. Because of that my balance there is now 2.88 dollars. I will be able to cashout there via faucethub once I reach 3 dollars. I earn 6 cents every 24 hours there, so I should be able to cashout there within this week.

There were 3 clixsense surveys offered when I woke up and they all disqualified me and didn't give any disqualification points. There was 1 peanutlabs survey offered to me when I woke up and it disqualified me and gave me 1 cent. There were 2 pollfish surveys offered to me when I woke up and they both disqulified me and didn't give any disqualification points.

Apparently this blog got 5 views overnight. I think one Youtube channel I have is almost at 3,300 views.

I didn't get any ad clicks or job offers or new referrals or ebook sales or donations or anything when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment