My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

I was able to request a cashout from Toluna. I am going to receive 250 pesos after two months. After the survey that paid me a while ago I reached 20,800 points there, which is enough for a 250 pesos cashout.

Lifepoints offered me a survey worth 100 points a few hours ago but their website is not working and wouldn't load the survey.

I have 98 dollars on Clixsense right now since a survey paid me 67 cents last night. I am thinking of some ways to cash the money out and I have some ways planned and I'll try them soon. I tried offering to give away 20 or 40 dollars of that money on this website but no one wants it.

I was able to update my Youtube channels last night. The new videos I uploaded have zero views so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment